Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of this reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that regardless how good a perception you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and inventhelp invention stories don’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they do a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or ittvagyunkblog.wordpress.com online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand skillsforaccess.wordpress.com your market, your invest that market and homework part things yourself as marketable maybe can.